Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 46 - T-minus 3 days...

Yes, it's another three more days until Round 3 of chemo. It's something I am not looking forward to... but yet I am looking forward to. It's a catch 22. I don't want it to come because I am not looking forward to Sunday, but yet I am looking forward to it because it's Round 3 and I am that much closer to being done with this horrible stuff. Yucko! I figure that I will be 3/8th of the way through chemo when I resurface on the other side of the yucky side effects... so that means I'll be saying I am that much closer to the end when Wednesday next comes around.

So I called the insurance company today. I found out that my copays to the doctors do not count towards the total out of pocket expense. That's a shame because every single time I go to chemo I have to see my oncologist. So that means that I have to pay Dr. Luoh $400 in copays when all is said and done. Fun stuff... but that's okay. If it means I am getting better and eradicating those dumb cancer cells, I am down with it. I am just glad I have health insurance. I am also getting closer to the maximum out of pocket max of $5500. I am at $2153.00, so just under halfway there. Got my visa card bill too today... that was, well, high. But I was expecting it.

That's about it. Good day again. Just dreading Sunday. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment