Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Day 20

Final countdown! Yipee!

Tomorrow I have my first round of chemo. I am planning on going to work and then leaving at 9a to go to my appointment. Nobody would have called me if I hadn't called the nurse. I had one very important question... and that was... where am I going? She said that was very important for me to know. We also did a chemo class over the phone. It was just basics: side effects and what to look for while I take the drugs.

I'll explain more tomorrow. But it's been a great day. :)

6 comments:

  1. You are a very stong women Holly!!! We love you and are here for whatever you need!!!

    ~Becky and Fred

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO GET 'EM HOLLY!!! This is the beginning and one day closer to kicking some CA butt!!! Love you tons -- you let me know if you need anything at all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thoughts, love, prayers and whatever else I can do from 2 states away!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. love and hugs from across the river! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been thinking of you TONS today, hon!! Sending lots of prayers & love your way!!

    ReplyDelete