Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Day 47 - A Nightmare!

Oh boy... I had my first chemo nightmare last night. My dream, I was administering my own chemotherapy! Yikes. I was standing in front of the hall mirror with the syringe full of arithomycin and injecting it in my port. Wow! I couldn't believe it. That's super crazy. I guess I'm thinking a lot about my next treatment, huh?

My neighbor, John, and his girlfriend, Christina, came over tonight and delivered a basket full of oranges. Apparently he got 80 pounds or so of oranges. So now we have about 10 pounds of them. Yum, fresh OJ in the morning!

Then my former employer... employees from KATU... all chipped in and got the family dinners! We got about 5 prepared dinners to defrost, heat and serve. And these dinners are good for two family meals! I can't wait to try some of them... beef stroganoff, catfish, chicken pot pie, risotto and mac n cheese. All come with a side! I'd like to say thank you to the following people who made it happen... personal thank yous to come: Evon, Shellie, Tracey, Liz, Erin, Phil, Carl, Super Sean, Rhonda, Amy, Sue, Steve, Mark, Lynne, Jon-Michael, Helen, Diane, Rob, Eric, Ana, Carolyn, Fousie & Blue, Eric, Craig, Tom & Elisa, Monty, Bob, and Debbie. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Doing fine other than my nightmare... the house is still standing, the kids are alive and kicking, husband is doing well... Until tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment