Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Day 26

Wow! I feel like a cult! I have 7 followers!

So day 26 or Day 6 is just like day 5. Same crap, just different day. Today I did manage to venture out to the grocery store. I was jonesing White Castle. That hit the spot. Maybe it was my need for some iron. Who knows.

Woke up this morning feeling pretty good. But then I thought I need to get ahead of the nausea, so I took a pill. That made me feel worse. So I threw up. And I did it a second time. But not nearly as bad as the other few days. Each day I can feel body getting better, recovering from Day 4. I can honestly say that Day 4 will be my worst and when I will need the most help around the house. Luckily I can depend on such wonderful neighbors and friends.

Yesterday I ran into my neighbor, Jen across the street. I was grabbing my mail when she came by. I just broke down in tears when I saw her face. I know I am strong but when I see worry in others' faces, it makes me worry and fear. I don't know how to explain it. It just is.

Anyway, my friend at work who I told about breast cancer texted me today. She says everyone misses me. They keep asking her where I am. They think I am pregnant! Ha! I wish.

Other than that, will be picking up the girls later from Becky's. They were there all day yesterday. Becky had them from breakfast through dinner. I so appreciate that Becky. Thank you for keeping them when I was feeling yucky.

I also want to say thank you for the cards, flowers, texts, well wishes and etc. They make me strong and make me feel not so alone in this fight.

Love to all!

PS Hoping my computer comes next Monday!

3 comments:

  1. Now you have 8. :)
    Did you tell your Dr the meds made you sick? What do they have you on? You might have to find the right ones that work for you.
    It's OK to cry. You don't have to be a cancer-ass-kicking tough girl alll the time ;)

    p.s. idk why I can't log into my account right now... but it's really me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Monty, you don't have to be strong all the time. That's what we're here for...to be strong for you! :) Keep up the good work and fight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha!! Now there are 12! You are always welcome!! I love those girls!!!

    ReplyDelete