Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 43

Another good day. Worked my butt off at, well, work. Put in a long day but I feel good. I got all the stuff I needed done - done. So this weekend I can sit back and relax so to speak. Still waiting to get my laptop so I can work from home. Thank goodness my GM is allowing me to do that.

Tomorrow it's me and the girls, as Brad is going to help friends move. Then the Bill and Evelyn will be coming over. Should be a fun filled day!

Today I took Amelia out shopping. It was just a "Mommy and Me" time without Elaina or Brad. She enjoyed the undivided attention. And she was such a good girl.

I'm tired and am signing off for today.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome that you will be able to work more from home!! Yay for a girls shopping day! I need to do something like that with Landon!

    ReplyDelete