Friday, February 24, 2012

Day 42

It's 415a and I am updating my blog as I eat my breakfast. Day 42 was a good day. Nothing really to report. I went to work, came home and then played with the kids. No troubles at all. I do get waves of nausea, but not enough nausea to cause me any trouble or to take a pill to get rid of it. I have developed a little bit of acid reflux. I find if I eat acidic foods like tomatoes or spicy foods it gives me a little bit of acid reflux. So I have been taking zantac for that.

On a side note... the terrible news keeps on piling up. One of my friends just found out that her husband may have testicular cancer. :( They go in for a biopsy next week. This is not good. For my friend... this will be the worst part of the diagnosis... the waiting for the tests to figure out the diagnosis and treatment. In addition, my step-sister just found out that her husband has colon cancer. They found out during a routine colonoscopy. Grrrr! So again, they will find out more in the coming weeks. And another one of our close friends may have a recurrence of prostate cancer. We'll find out more on Monday. So the news keeps coming and coming. Can we just fast forward to 2013???

On a positive note... I want to let everyone know my step sis is expecting! Wahoo! I'm going to be an auntie again. :)

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment