Sunday, February 12, 2012

Shampoo and Conditioner retired...

So I have officially retired the shampoo and conditioner - at least for the next 4-6 months! I am now a bald woman... and I think I look beautiful! Early this evening I noticed that my hair was starting to fall out. Not in clumps but in strand-fulls. I didn't want to wait, so my bestest hair dresser in the world, Christine, took me in at a moment's notice.

Before:


After:


No, I did not shed a tear. I have two pony tails and I am going to see if I can donate it to Locks of Love or whatever that organization is called. I even got to make a cut. I felt so empowered. :) It's only hair and I'm okay with it. I love Christine, who made me feel so beautiful throughout the whole process.

Tomorrow I get to wear my new wig! Hooray.

And those who are facebook users... a gentle reminder... please do not post anything about my condition on Facebook.

Love to all!

7 comments:

  1. You are just as beautiful as ever, hair or no hair!!! I'm halfway tempted to go bald with you ;-) Lock of Love = awesome! Way to pay it forward! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous! You shaved your head and probably a good 20-30 minutes of time off your getting ready routine. Now you can hit the snooze button even more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it!!! I agree with all of you....BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great! You're right...it's just hair. It'll grow back! :)

    ReplyDelete