Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 69 - A nice day to play

Friday at last!

Today was a great day. Well, a great day for the sake of feeling good. It was a lame day at work. I have been eating well, been sleeping well and have been overall really good.

I went to work at 4a. Worked hard for my $$. I got out of work at 1.30p and came home. When I got home the kids were asleep so I got some me time to relax and do nothing. Then the kids were up and it was back at it.

The weather was nice. So we took the kids outside to play. We spent about an hour and a half playing with chalk, blowing bubbles, riding in a wagon, riding the trike, pushing the lawn mower around on the driveway and just running around. The girls had a great time. The neighbors were out. Got to talk with our neighbor Linda. I found out that she had breast cancer as well. We discussed that cancer is more prevalent because of environmental reasons. She believes it could be because of processed foods. I don't know. It could be a good hypothesis. It could be that we are getting better at looking for symptoms and signs. There are better tests out there that can predict these things. Who knows.

I was a might tired so I fell asleep on the couch at around 8p.

I hope that I can get more of these days with the new chemo coming. I do know that fatigue is more a side effect. LIke I have told people, I can deal with fatigue better than I can deal with the nausea and vomiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment