Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 53

It's the Tuesday after... feeling better. Still not 100%, but I am at least functioning. I like that I can function. I worked from home today... so I feel like I am still part of society. I like working from home... not that I would do it every day, but at least when I show up to work tomorrow I know that I won't be days behind with work. That makes it all worthwhile.

Right now I am feeling a little ill. I think it's because I feel so water logged with drinking so much and also that I had macaroni and cheese. Being lactose intolerant, that wasn't too good... but it was the only thing that sounded decent. This afternoon I was hungry for chicken lo mein, so I ordered the lo mein lunch. For $5.75 I got a nice portion of lo mein, pork fried rice, two fried won tons and a egg roll. It was good. I didn't get the soup because I had take out. If I had eaten in, then I would have had soup with it too. I couldn't believe all the food that came with it. The take out box wouldn't close. I will definitely be going there for lunch again. It took me nearly an hour and a half to eat lunch. Part of it was because it was so much and then the other part was because I hadn't eaten anything in the past three days so I didn't want to over do it so quickly. I did eat most of the lunch. I didn't eat a lot of the rice. I ate all the chicken in the lo mein. It was tasty. :)

Tomorrow I go back to work. Added to the new work week also means the start to my new shift. I open up the building at 4a... so I am going to keep this posting short. Added to the fact I have a new team. So we'll be doing some team building over the next few weeks. My team does know about my cancer, so they weren't shocked when they didn't see me on Monday. Thank goodness I have about half of my old team, so it won't be such a shock.

OMG, tangent... watching House Hunters International and the guy wanted to know what a bidet was for.... um... LOL. He asked if you bathe a baby in it! hahaha!

Well, that's about it. Not much to report. I think I'll take a half of ativan tonight and sleep well.

1 comment:

  1. House Hunters is one of my favorites! Have you seen Love It or List It? The designer always seems to have a budget busting hidden repair, poor lady.

    ReplyDelete