Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 67

Today was a decent but not so decent day. I went back to work. It was a Wednesday. However I wasn't feeling too good. I didn't feel good when I woke up, but yet I still forced myself to go to work. I got to work and wished I hadn't stepped foot into the joint. It wasn't because of my team. It was because my stomach was just in pieces. I had to go to the bathroom. The first time it was fine. The second time, not really and the third time, definitely not. (I will leave it up to your imagination, however, it was not coming up.) So I popped one of my Immodium AD pills that I carry around with me at all times. There are a few pills I take with me... one is ativan, the other is immodium and the third is zantac. You never know when you might need one or all three! Ha.

After taking my pill, I got some relief. I didn't drink too much water on Wednesday because water was making my stomach ill, so I relied on hot apple cider, sprite and apple juice. I had a great lunch... Don Pedros... a taco salad. It tasted so good going down....

I got home late... around 1:45p. When I got home, I didn't feel too hot. I went to bed to take a nap and actually got about an hour of sleep. When I got up, I still didn't feel too good. It was around 4 that I finally got sick and threw up. I got to see what my lunch looked like about 3 hours later. I felt a little better... but really not that great. All I could do was just stand at the kitchen counter with my head down. I felt sick, but I just didn't understand why. Maybe it was because I was anxious... then I told Brad that I was going to go upstairs and take something. I got up there just in time to throw up again. When I came downstairs, I felt soooo much better. Thank goodness I decided to wait to take compazine. I managed to swallow my pill. Not because of the pill, but because I had nothing in my stomach, I immediately felt better. I started dinner. We had pecan encrusted catfish with sweet potato mashed potatoes. It was one of the meals we received. That was sooo delicious. It was much better than the meatball risotto. I opted not to have any of the pecan butter due to the fact my stomach was still a bit queasy. And I didn't make the steamed broccoli because of my stomach. But what I did have was so good. It's my favorite so far. I think this weekend we'll have the beef stroganoff. I like stroganoff.

I went to bed on time. But before I did, I took a half an ativan just to make sure I wouldn't feel ill.

No comments:

Post a Comment