Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 68 - Snow!

I woke up to SNOW! It's spring and it's nearly April and it's still snowing. This morning there was almost an inch on the ground. And there were big giant flakes. I'm not complaining. It was nice to see it.

Today was a much better day. I didn't take any medication and I didn't throw up. I also started drinking water again without feeling nauseous. I'm feeling better now. I worked a full day, ate well and don't have any complaints today. After work Brad and I did get our taxes done. We don't have to owe... or what we do owe is far less than what we're getting back. So it was a good day. :)

We went out shopping for Easter stuff for the girls.

Not really much to say. So, I will just conclude today's entry. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment