Sunday, March 4, 2012

Day 51 - Feeling lousy

Day 51 bites. It was a day of not feeling well all around. It was a day of feeling just miserable. My only consolation to it all... the girls were out of the house. Day 51 felt like Day 4 after chemo... my Sunday. I was medicated up, but it seemed as if the medication wasn't doing anything except to make me feel worse. I took my dexomethosone early with food. I took a compazine and zofran as directed by my oncologist. But I still managed to throw up three times in the day and feel really really lousy all day long. So what did I do? I just stayed in bed ate little meals, tried to drink and stay hydrated all day. I finally appeared downstairs for dinner around 7 or so. I made some macaroni and cheese. I won't say it was yummy... but I will say that it stayed down for awhile. I didn't see any come back up in that shape or form. I tried to stay on top of the medication, but it is just not going too well for me. So my thought process is to try and not take too much of the medication. Maybe that's what's making me feel even worse??

No comments:

Post a Comment