Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 96 - I have hair!

I think I am a Zed. Yes, I likened myself to a Dr. Seuss character. Why? Because I have one hair up on my head. The other night I was looking at my head (which I do quite often) to see if my hair is growing. And it is! I mean I can feel the "five o'clock" shadow. But upon careful examination I found one hair that was about a quarter of an inch long! I pulled at it to see if it would come out fairly easily and it did NOT budge! I can't believe it. So I am happy to say, I have hair!

So Thursday was a good day except for the tingling in my feet and finger tips. That continues to persist. I am wondering if it will ever go away. But I am starting to get used to it... annoying as it may be. Other than that... looking forward to a fun weekend of sun. :)

BTW, blogger has just changed the way it looks... so if things look weird... blame it on the new look!

1 comment: