Sunday, May 27, 2012

Day 134 - Pictures...

Nothing much to report on the home front. Just continuing to recover from my cold. I am about 95% there. Every so often I get into a coughing fit, but they are few and far between.

Here are a few photos that I just hadn't gotten a chance to post.

Yummy basket from Mom & Vern to celebrate no more chemo-sucky.

These pictures were taken on 5/17 when I had pre-op appointments.

At the base of the OHSU tram. There's an overpass that has been under construction the whole time I have been undergoing treatment. It's just about done. It goes over I-5 and has an elevator.

On the tram looking at Downtown Portland. We are over I-5.

At the top, looking down. The building to the right of the tram cables at the bottom is the Center for Health and Healing. I spent many hours on the 7th Floor.

That's me and Brooke. She's a Nurse Navigator and simply AWESOME!

Jennifer and me. Jennifer is a CNA (counterpart of Jon's) and she was out sick the day of my last treatment, so I had to stop by the infusion room to get a picture. She was a great cheerleader during my treatment.

Last night I went out to dinner with best friends, Tracey and Eugene. We went to piazza italia. Yumm-o! We celebrated no more chemo sucky. Thank you for my wonderful gift - a full service pedicure and my "Jacob's Ladder." So excited for what's to come. :) Tomorrow my dad comes into town and we'll be going back to the Portland City Grill for more celebration.

No comments:

Post a Comment