Friday, May 11, 2012

Day 118 - Hydration and Neulasta

Okay... I am now completely done with chemo-sucky and all that goes along with it (except for any sickness or side effects). After work I went in for my last hydration appointment. One liter of saline over the course of 1.75 hours. Then my last Neulasta shot... all 4mg of it. I am so happy! Now I await this weekend... and if it's anything like last, which I am sure it will be, I will be achy tomorrow and then a lot less achy on Sunday... which is Mother's Day! Wahoo!

Here's a picture of the $6000 shot: 

And here's a picture of the $6000 shot with $2000 of it thrown away:

When I got home this afternoon... I went to the mailbox and got the mail I was so waiting for... my last card from my Aunt Patti and Uncle Billy! Thanks so much for those cards. Again, they really meant a lot to me. I made it and yes, chemo-sucky is now over. And yes, I will be getting myself some new clothes... nice new tops that will be able to fit my brand new boobs!

Next week starts the endless tests for the surgery and doctors appointments. But I'd rather have those! Hee hee hee! I still can't believe that I made it past this point. I did it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment