Monday, May 28, 2012

Day 135 - A moment frozen in time

A few weeks ago, before my last chemo sucky treatment, I asked Eugene to come over to the house and sort of document this phase of my life. I wanted to get some nice photos of me with no hair and me with the kids. I know I will look back on this phase of my life as just a little blip. But I wanted to get some pictures to remind me for when I can truly laugh and say, "Cancer picked the wrong person."

Here are a few pictures.








Thank you, Eugene! Thank you for your support and taking the time out to document this for me.

7 comments:

  1. The girls are getting so big! Those are some sweet pics!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so beautiful! You will be so glad you have these when you look back in time. Wonderful Pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are awesome!!! You girls are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What beautiful pictures! And such beautiful girls! And a beautiful mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful girls beautiful pictures! You are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all the wonderful comments about the pictures. They were fun to take and fun to look at.

    ReplyDelete