Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Day 116 - 'Twas the night before chemo-sucky...

Hee hee hee!

'Twas the night before chemo-sucky and all through the house
Holly was jumping and hollering
And not quiet like a mouse!

Yay! I finally made it! The last treatment of chemo-sucky. I did it. I am soooo incredibly excited to be at this point. I knew I would get here, but it has come soooo fast. The 8 treatments or 16 weeks have really gone by in a flash. I am so ready to be done with Phase 1 and to move forward to Phase 2. (Phase 1 - chemo sucky; Phase 2 - surgery; Phase 3 - radiation; Phase 4 - reconstruction) I am happy to know that the finish line is in sight. And I am so happy not to have to take steroids tonight!!! Yeehaw!

Thanks to my KATU friends... we just got our second and last delivery of meals.

And now I remember what I was going to write about in the last post...
Chris, my brother-in-law, fixed my car!! It was a short in the spark plug wire that was making my car shake and quiver. The wire was broken and the current was most likely arching to the other side. That's why it would not shake sometimes and other times it would.

Tomorrow my day starts at 8.30a with a bone density test. Fun times.

Until tomorrow...

1 comment: