Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Day 109 - No Steroids!

Today was a great day. No pains to speak of... well, maybe two... and they're called children! haha!

I forgot to post last week that I don't have to take the steroid dexamethasone. Dr. Luoh said if I didn't have any reaction to the taxol on treatment day, then I wouldn't have to take the dex the night before my next treatment. This is great news because the dex can make me retain water and make me more hungry. I feel like a friggin michelin man. I hope to loose the water retention weight which of course is right around my belly. I don't want the reconstructive surgeon to have any reason to do a skin graft from my stomach. I want the tissue expanders.

So, in lieu of my upcoming double mastectomy and immediate reconstruction (with tissue expanders), I've created a poll. Please participate in my non-scientific poll to the right. Would you increase, decrease or keep the same size of your breasts?

1 comment:

  1. Ok I did your poll but I am well not lacking in this area so I wouldn't want them any bigger..HAHA. If I was smaller in the bust in in your shoes I would Upgrade! :)

    ReplyDelete