Monday, July 23, 2012

Day 191 - Out of Retirement...

My shampoo has made a triumphant return! This weekend I started using shampoo again to clean my hair. I have a lot of it... it's really thick and straight. I am enjoying it.

I am now down to two PT appointments a week, so that's good. Today's appointment is at 6p. So I will be leaving in a few minutes. My arm is doing better. I just need to remember to stretch it all the time otherwise it does get sore and tight again (cording issues).

Today I got an insurance statement and it said Cigna wasn't going to pay for the tissue expanders. But I am not at fault... otherwise that would be $1296 out of my pocket. Apparently, the doctor's office was supposed to get that preapproved. So if they didn't do it, then they have to eat the cost, not me. Phew! I didn't want a huge bill. Speaking of tissue expanders... after battling it all weekend, I am getting some comfort today. My chest doesn't hurt so much. However, I did have to take two ibuprofen this morning to get me loosened up and not so stiff. Maybe tomorrow I will feel good. I wonder what size I am. Hmmm.... maybe I will have to measure. :)

Other than that... this week it's PT and a fill. Next week it's more PT, maybe a fill and getting ready for radiation.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for shampoo and yay for not having to pay that doctor bill! Can't wait to see your new hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to post a picture soon. I promise... soon!

    ReplyDelete