Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 195 - Comments?

My "twins" as some of my friends call them, are doing well today. They are still giving me a run for my money, but I am hoping they settle down and are good by tomorrow. :-) In all honesty, it took a little while to get ready this morning. Turning off my alarm clock was a pain in the rear. Bleh. But I did manage to get my sore body up and out of bed and ready for work in the morning. I have to be careful when I sneeze or cough because it's very stressing on my chest. Pain and then it subsides.

So I was looking at my blog and I thought it would be nice to go back and respond. I guess that's what a good blog poster does, huh? So I am going back through all the comments and posting. Thank you for taking the time to comment. I do appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment