Thursday, September 13, 2012

Day 244 - Radiation #26: Breast Cancer Treatment

Not much to report today. Only that I have two more treatments. Oh yes, don't mind my ticker to the right. It's off by three days.

So what's your view... I was looking online at my insurance claims. Apparently OHSU billed my insurance for treatment the day that the LINAC machine was down and I didn't have treatment. Think I should say anything to anyone... or just let it ride? Let OHSU suck Cigna for its money? Thoughts? Heh heh heh...

Today's fact is interesting. Rebecca told me that her mother had breast cancer back in 1995. She had a lumpectomy, chemo and radiation. Fact #26: Radiation treatments have not changed in the past 17 years. She said that her mom had radiation on the tangents, which is what I am having. (I am also having supraclavicular radiation, which wasn't part of her treatment.) Our treatment does not differ to much. Interesting. There has not been any significant findings in radiation treatment.

Here are a few pictures of my "twins." I know that you all are probably wondering how big they have gotten. Enjoy! It was taken before radiation.

No comments:

Post a Comment