Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 145 - I'm an old man!

Well, actually, I am not an old man, but I feel like it! Ha! My hair is coming back, but it's really thick around the ears. So I feel like a bald man. And I can see all my gray hairs. I can't wait until it's all back in full and long enough so I can color it!

Not doing much lately. Just enjoying cuddles with the kids. Next Friday is B-day! I'm nervous about it. I won't lie. Most of it is the unknown of what will happen. I'm more concerned about what to expect leading up to the surgery, not necessarily what to expect after the surgery. I've got that taken care of. I hate the fact that I won't know what time my surgery is scheduled until a few days before. I am hoping it's the first one of the day. Ugh. Upon longer reflection... as I sit here staring at the computer... I am most nervous for the fact that I don't want to pee in bed or have a catheter. I want to pee on a toilet. Who is going to help me get there? Will I be able to get to the bathroom? Will I be in too much pain to get there? Stupid, huh? I know it's ridiculous... I mean I peed on the table when delivering Amelia... and who knows what I did with Elaina (she came too quick to notice anything). Dr. Thaker said that I should take 3 walks each five minutes as soon as I can. Does a trip to the loo qualify? Yea, I crack myself up.
Other than that, Happy Birthday Amelia! Just preparing for her birthday party this weekend. It'll be the last time hurrah for me for awhile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment