Sunday, June 17, 2012

Day 155 - I'm still here!

Hello to everyone! I just wanted everyone to know that I made it to the other side. It was a harrowing experience... and I'll go into it in detail later. I'm kind of winded. But the surgery went well. There's hardly any bruising. I am draining well. However, I can't seem to hold an IV in place. I've got poke holes all over my right side. Today we were supposed to go home, but I was feeling nauseous. They pumped me full of zofran, but that didn't work. Needless to say I am staying one more night.

I'll be back later for more information... but my pain... nearly non-existant. thank goodness for a pain pump!

2 comments:

  1. HHolly,
    Thanks for posting...I have been checking and wondering...so glad all is well. Take your time recovering. Sending good vibes ((((())))) your way!!! Love to all the family. :)
    Liz

    ReplyDelete