Friday, February 8, 2013

What does it take??

So I'm a little concerned... my arm/hand has been acting up. I don't know if it's the beginnin of lymphedema or tendenitis. I had some swelling in my fingers. That has since gone away, but it's tight when I bend my wrist. So I made a call to my doctor on Tuesday asking for a referral from him to get me in to see a physical therapist. I haven't gotten a call back. It's Friday. *sigh* So I call back and I wait on hold for 10+ minutes to only leave ANOTHER message. Wonder if anyone will get back to me this time. This is so irritating. I'm almost tempted to text his wife and ask what's up. I want to get my hand evaluated... because it is reversible.

On another note, I got a call from Dr. Thakar's office. They want to schedule an appointment for my tissue expander replacement!!! Yay! That means I have to find a new gynonc.

And... this week has been a pain in the arse. Poor Elaina got the stomach bug. And now I have pink eye. I don't know how I got it. I haven't been touching my eye. I just woke up with it pink. It's not itchy or hurting. So *sigh*.

1 comment:

  1. :( sorry you are all fighting the yuckies... our house too. Hope the dr.s get back to you soon. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete