Monday, December 31, 2012

Day 353 - Goodbye 2012!

I have never been so glad to kiss a year goodbye. This year has been one of those that I wish to forget. For the most part it was decent... especially the back half, but the first six months sucked a$$.

But before I drop kick it into the past, I want to thank everyone who has been following this blog. Without your support, I don't think I would have made it. Yes, I would have made it to 2013, but not in great spirits that I am in now. Love to my family and friends. There are a few of you... and you know who you are... that without your constant prayers and just kind words of encouragement have lifted my spirits immensely.

I am happy to be alive.

2013 goals - new boobs and maintenance visits to the doctor.

Can't wait for it to start... only 7 hours 45 minutes... and I'll be ringing it in by sleeping. Yes, got to go to work at 4a.

PS Did I mention that I am now potty training Elaina???

No comments:

Post a Comment