Sunday, December 2, 2012

Day 324 - Happy Birthday!

Wowsers, it's been a long, long time since my last post.

Today is my birthday and I am happy that I am celebrating my birthday still alive, healthy and cancer free. I plan to spend a lot more birthdays this way.

Other than that, not much new is happening. I am still taking tamoxifen. I haven't gotten any adverse side effects. I sometimes get hot flashes, but I don't know if that's because of me running around the house, standing too close to the oven or drinking hot beverages. I seem to notice I get them when I am doing one of those activities. So go figure. My next doctor appointment is December 13. That's with Dr. Chui.

I am still doing my arm stretches. My left arm continues to tighten - rather my pectoral muscle. So I am stretching that religiously. I can move my arm straight up and to the side and up, but when it comes to stretching it behind me, that is where I find the most resistence. But am told that if I keep at it like it will get better.

Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. Yes!!!! It will get better if you keep at it! God job bday girl!!!!!

    ReplyDelete